Weighing in at only 3.3lbs (1.53kg) the DeLite is the smallest “proper” guitar Alvarez has ever made. This diminutive Delta derives its name from the fact it’s simply a delight to play.
The body size is not a great deal larger than a baritone ukulele but is has a long scale and full size 1 3/4” nut making this a serious little guitar with a very special construction. It’s great for focused bluesy tones and performs wonderfully when finger picked.
The Alvarez Delta DeLite Features:
- Solid A+ Sitka Spruce Top
- Arched Mahogany Back & Sides
- Mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish neck
- Back Shifted, Scalloped X Bracing System
- Rosewood Bridge & Figerboard
- Abalone Inlays
- Rosewood Headstock Plate
- Real Bone Nut & Saddle
- Premium Die Cast Tuners
- Ivory ABS Binding
- Includes Alvarez AGB-15 Gig Bag Case