Nothing can really match a guitar made from all-solid wood. The deflection of the notes is quicker, the quality of the note is better and the sound of your guitar will improve as it ages.
Masterworks are great guitars, seriously powerful and responsive and now built with our FST2M bracing system, their sound is even more refined and articulate. FSTM is a forward shifted X brace design. Both X braces and asymmetric tone bars are considerately scalloped to displace the vibrational energy and help create a strong and fluid tone and response.
The sound is warm, open and clear, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other.
Balance across the strings is important to the professional artist and Masterworks achieves this while offering the dynamic range and volume needed to help optimize the relationship between the player and the instrument.
Beautifully voiced, professional guitars made from all-solid, seasoned tone wood.
The Alvarez Masterworks MDA66SHB Features:
- Solid African Mahogany Top, Back & Sides
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish neck
- FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X Bracing System
- Bi-Level Rosewood Bridge
- Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl Inlays
- 1.5mm Paua Abalone Purfling
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 12th Fret Abalone Inlay
- Rosewood Headstock Plate
- Real Bone Nut & Saddle
- Premium Die Cast Gold Tuners with Ebony Buttons
- Acacia Binding
- Ebony Bridge Pins
- Alvarez Hard Shell Case Included