Black Mountain Thumb Pick (Pack of 2 Picks)
The Black Mountain Pick is built for musicians who enjoy playing with their fingers (fingerstyle) but also enjoy playing with a pick (flatpicking).
Players love the Black Mountain Pick because it feels like a regular pick, but it also feels like a traditional thumb pick.
Play the Way You Want To!
- Use your fingers . . . use a pick . . . switch between your fingers and a pick whenever you feel the urge!
- 1.5 mm Nylon pick with bevelled edges. Very fast!
- Tapered Thumb Ring fits medium, large and XL, right handed thumbs. Very comfortable!
- Combine your fingerpicking and flatpicking into your own unique musical expression!
First Pick in the World to Use a Spring!
- This patented new technology offers several advantages over traditional thumb picks.
- 1) The spring allows the pick to be flexible so it feels like a regular flat pick.
- 2) The spring clamps the thumb ring around the player's thumb creating a perfect balance between comfort and stability.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE WHETHER YOU'RE A BEGINNER OR A PRO!!!
The Black Mountain Thumb Pick was invented by Cole McBride — a full time guitar teacher.
He was looking for the perfect pick for his students as well as himself. After playing hundreds of different picks, he decided there was room for innovation and he set out to invent a new kind of plectrum.
He spent a lot of time experimenting with different designs, and then, the idea of a spring sprung into his mind!
Justin Johnson plays Deep River Blues using a Black Mountain thumb pick. https://www.youtube.com/user/justinjohnsonlive https://blackmountainpicks.com/
Justin Johnson...Justin Johnson plays Deep River Blues using a Black Mountain t...