The Eagle II banjo represents the latest in tone ring innovation from the collaborative efforts of Greg Deering and Jens Kruger. It features the ground breaking patented Twenty Ten Tone Ring - a Deering original crafted unlike any other traditional tone ring. Made of brass and producing a tone with a very rich mid-range and good bass and treble response, the most unique feature of the Eagle II banjo is that it is suitable to both clawhammer and bluegrass, among other styles.
Rarely has there ever been a tone ring model that could claim this but customers who own the Eagle II have proclaimed its utmost versatility in this respect. Whether you are a professional or a dedicated banjo enthusiast, the Eagle II will help you soar to new heights!
Played by Winston Marshall of Mumford & Sons.
- Maple Stained a Dark Red Mahogany
- Natural Ebony Fingerboard
- Original Eagle Engraved Inlays
- Slender Deering Neck Shape
- 22 Nickel-Silver Frets
- Fully Adjustable Two Way Truss Rod
- Deering Planetary Banjo Tuners
- Deering Geared 5th String Tuner
- Gloss Finish
- Deering Patent Pending Twenty-Ten Tone Ring
- 11" Three-Ply Violin Grade Maple Rim
- Deering Brass Notched Tension Hoop
- 11″ Frosted Top Medium Crown Head
- 24 Round Hooks and ¼″ Hex Nuts
- 24 Bracket Shoes
- Eagle 2-Piece Flange
- Slender Shaped Armrest
- Nickel Plated Hardware
- Deering True Tone Tailpiece
- 5/8" Deering Smile Maple/Ebony Top Bridge
- Maple Stained Red Mahogany
- White Binding
- Straight Inside Sidewalls
- Gloss Finish
- Deering Hardshell Case Included
A strong mid range tone with good bass and vibrant highs, that is versatile for playing both Clawhammer and Bluegrass styles of playing.
- G,D,G,B,D in standard G tuning.
- Can easily be tuned in other tunings as well.
- Comes with Deering Light Gauge Banjo Strings tuned to in standard G tuning (g,D,G,B,D)
- Gauges: 10, 11, 13, 21W, 10
- End Type: Loop
- Neck Width at the Nut 1 1/4″
- Scale Length Nut to Bridge 26 1/4″
- Resonator Diameter 13 7/8″
- Rim Diameter 11″
- Overall Instrument Length 38″
- Weight Approx. 10 lbs
The trust and pride Deering shares in their product gives them the confidence to grant every owner of a Deering banjo a Lifetime Warranty ensuring the quality of our materials and workmanship.
Customers also viewed