drumdots are the best over-ring control product on the market today, Bar None!
Whether it be during a LIVE performance, recording session, or if you're just practicing, drumdots always deliver the sound you need without sacrificing the tone you love.
The secret is in the V-TemTM polymer, precision molded into the carefully engineered drumdot shape. It is this combination of material and design that allow it to offer superior performance in every situation.
- Reduce the over-ring without over muting the natural strike tone of your drum!
- Can be used on any head on your drum kit, even vertical and upside down, giving you limitless versatility.
- Are re-usable and re-newable. If they get dirty, rub with a drop of baby oil, then wash with soap and water. Good as NEW!
- Won't fall off while your playing or leave a residue on your drum head.
- Will never lose their shape, or melt, on stage or in the package.
- Are crystal clear and look great on ANY drum kit.
Are designed to reduce the over-ring, NOT muffle the Tone.
Click on the Spectrograph and SEE the difference.
It takes 2 - "X" Gels to Nearly equal the ring time reduction of 1-drumdot, BUT in the process the "X" gel MUFFLES the Strike Tones, muting the Tone of the drum.
Strike Tone - The frequencies (tone) generated the moment the drum is struck.
Over-ring - The time the drum rings after the initial strike.