Evans "Super Tough" snare heads feature two plies of 7.5mil film. The ST ensures durability and a full-bandwidth rimshot sound. It delivers all the volume and ring needed, yet responds to even the flick of a fingernail. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 collar resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D?Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Snare batter drum head made using two plies of 7.5mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Delivers all the volume and rind needed
- Also available in a dry version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA