Evans clear G1 series features a single 10mil ply with a bright sustain and broad tuning range. The G1 is a starting point in traditional bass drum sounds. Tuned in the traditional 'Be-Bop' range, it blends seamlessly with toms and provides subtle reinforcement for the bass line.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D?Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- 18" drum head with a single ply of 10mil film offers a full, wide-open tone
- Unrestricted single ply resonates freely at a wide range of tunings
- Very versatile head for all musical genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a coated version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA