Evans Hybrid Coated snare heads feature a weave of two unique fibers originally intended for use on marching snare drums. The Hybrid can hold up to the heaviest of hitters and offers a unique, coated wear-resistant texture, perfect for brushes and achieving maximum articulation.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D?Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Snare drum head with extreme durability
- Head construction can withstand even the heaviest of hitters
- Woven textured surface is an ideal match for brush players seeking maximum articulation
- Intended for use on drum set snare drums
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA