TUSQ PQ9000 Saddle
If you have an acoustic or vintage guitar, you owe it to yourself to hear the difference a TUSQ nut, saddle and bridge pins make. Compared to standard materials such as bone, micarta or corian, you'll hear more harmonics with every note you play when you use TUSQ on your guitar.
TUSQ has quickly become an important tone performance tool for some of the world's most renowned guitar manufacturers, luthiers and playing professionals. TUSQ nuts and saddles have rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. Bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ nuts, saddles and bridge pins are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body. Acoustic guitars come alive!
- Rich Tone: a crystal clear bell like high end and big open low end.
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer.
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece.
- Easy to work with - can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200%)
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers.
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or ivory.