This new model from Kala Brand Ukulele Company features a spruce top and Ovangkol sides and back framed off with a red Paduak binding. Only solid woods! Simple, beautiful, and some of the finest tone you will find.
Kala really nailed this design. The Ovangkol wood rosette, paduak binding even up the fingerboard and headstock which is tastefully inlayed with real mother of pearl and abalone. A gorgeous gloss finish shows off these exotic woods but the back of the neck is a smooth satin for your left hands gliding pleasure, a smart feature. Grover gold geared tuners and our custom setup. A really wonderful new concert model from the ever improving Kala Brand Music Company.
- Concert size ukulele
- Solid spruce top
- Solid ovangkol sides and back
- Paduak bound body, neck and headstock
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mother of pearl fret markers and white side dots
- Bone nut and saddle
- Grover vintage style gold tuners
- Gloss finish body / Satin finish neck
- HMS dedicated QC and Setup work