The Mapex team designed the Rebel line specifically to get a beginning drummer off to a great start. These drum sets are completely outfitted with double braced hardware, a set of cymbals including a crash and a pair of hi-hats, a throne and a pair of sticks.
The drums are equipped with an ideal mix of specifications including fully adjustable tom mounts, telescoping bass drum spurs, and triple flanged hoops. Rebel shells are constructed of poplar for strong, full tone and are precisely engineered for accurate and faster tuning. The snare drum features a white coated head for strength and attack; the toms feature clear heads for pure tone, and the bass drum head is self-muffling and powerful. All heads are made by Remo.
- The all Poplar shells deliver full tone, punch and attack
- New telescoping and retractable bass drum spurs for increased stability with unlimited adjustability.
- Upgraded number of lugs on all drums making tuning quicker and more precise.
- Shallow toms for better positioning.
- Bass Drum: 18" x 18"
- Rack Toms: 10" x 7" and 12" x8'
- Floor Tom: 14" x 14"
- Snare: 14" x 5"
- 16" Crash
- 14" Hi-Hat Pair
- Straight Cymbal Stand
- Hi-Hat Stand
- Snare Drum Stand
- Chain-Drive Bass Drum Pedal
- Thone (seat)