This guitar has a couple of minor cosmetic blemishes on the headstock (pictured above), but nothing that affects the tone or feel of the guitar. It is in otherwise excellent condition.
Message us about this guitar. We love talking guitars! Please send us a message about this guitar.
Every guitar is unique, let's talk about the sound and feel of this one. You can only learn so much from reading the specs...
- Model: Martin D-28 (2017 Redesign)
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mutli-Stripe Rosette
- Forward Shifted X Top Bracing
- Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16'' Top Braces
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- Antique White Binding
- Modified Low Oval Neck Shape
- Bone Nut
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Script Old Style Overlay Logo on Headstock
- Ebony Fingerbaord & Bridge
- Modern Belly, Drop-In Saddle
- Mother of Pearl Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4'
- Polished Gloss Top, Back & Side Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear Grover
- Faux Tortoise Pickguard
- Molded Case Included