The Martin D-28 is the Dreadnought by which all others are judged. Constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and mahogany neck, this instrument has been a favorite of artists from Hank Williams Sr. to Jimmy Page. Massive bass response balanced with articulate highs makes this a benchmark acoustic guitar and a must-have for every guitarist. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player.
Pictures shown are stock photos and grain patterns, etc. may not match. Please call or e-mail us for actual pictures.
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Style 28 Rosette
- Standard ''X'' Top Bracing
- Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16'' Top Braces
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Back & Sides
- White Boltaron Binding
- Low Profile Neck Shape
- Bone Nut
- Solid East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Raised Gold Foil Logo on Headstock
- Solid Black Ebony Fingerbaord & Bridge
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-11/16''
- Polished Gloss Top, Back & Side Finish
- Satin Neck Finish
- 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Black Pickguard
- Molded Case Included