Portable, High Fidelity, and Multiplatform
Excellent choice for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters, the USB 2.0 bus-powered iTwo provides high-quality audio I/O for Mac?, PC, and Apple iPad?. This compact, ruggedly built interface offers high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers, record 24-bit audio at up to 96 kHz, and include powerful, easy-to-use Studio One? Artist DAW for Mac and Windows and Capture? Duo recording software for iPad.
AudioBox iTwo Inputs and Outputs
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (iOne: fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button; iTwo: variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One? Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac?, Windows?, and iPad?
- Nimbit? Free account to distribute and sell your music