The V3 is a rugged dynamic workhorse fit for absolutely any voice or instrument.
Brilliant, reliable sound meets outstanding build quality.
For many years, sE had live sound engineers utilizing their studio microphones and Reflexion Filters® on stages all over the world with acts like Linkin Park, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Black Sabbath, Billy Idol, Paramore, My Morning Jacket, and many, many more.
With vast knowledge gained through working with countless engineers and bands, sE has finally entered into the world of dynamic mics with the V Series - built to withstand rigorous touring schedules, while still performing better than anything else in their class.
- ALL-METAL HOUSING & BEVELED SPRING STEEL GRILLE
- INTERNAL WINDSCREEN
- SPECIALIZED VOICE COIL
- PATENTED INTEGRATED SHOCK MOUNT
- Mic Clip
- Thread Adapter
- Black Internal Windscreen
- Carrying Pouch
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Voice Coil: Copper
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dB)
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR
- Diameter: 52 mm (2.05 in.) x Length: 181 mm (7.13 in.)
- Weight: 295 g / 10.4 oz