Tear drop tip. Ideal for heavy rock, band and practice.
The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- Great stick for heavier rock, band, and practice
- Powerful and durable with a medium taper for a solid feel
- Diameter : .630" | 1.6cm
- Length : 16.25" | 41.28cm
- Taper : Medium
- Series : American Classic
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Tear Drop