The P-45 digital piano features Yamaha's Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) action which provides authentic piano touch that's suitable for the beginner pianist. Yamaha's AWM sampling technology reproduces piano tone one can only expect from a company that's been making acoustic pianos for over a century. With simple one-button operation, the P-45 has you a single press away from its best piano Voice setting. MIDI Out ports get you connected to older keyboards that might have the sound you're looking for, but lack that weighted piano touch. Use an optional MIDI interface to connect to a computer or iPad for a variety of music Apps.
- Full 88 Keys
- Advanced Wave Memory Piano Voice
- Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Weighted Piano Action
- 1/4" Headphone Output Jack
- Dual mode: Layer 2 Voices by holding the "Grand Piano" button and playing the keys under the Voice names.
- Simple One Button Operation: Holding the button and "play" the key beneath the Voice name selects that Voice.
- Compact and lightweight: Weighing just under 27 pounds, the P-45 is easy to carry.
- Duo Mode: Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with it's own "middle C."
- ECO Operation: Saves energy by automatically powering off after a period of inactivity.
- USB Connectivity
- Power Supply Included
- Sustain Pedal Included