Shipping & Returns
- We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase from Damm Music. If you do encounter a problem with your order, call us immediately at 316-773-9060
. We are committed to outstanding customer service and will do our very best to help.Shipping Damage
- Although unlikely, on occasion, an item gets damaged while in transit. If you receive an order and you believe there is shipping damage, call us immediately. If necessary, we will handle the claims process and also provide you with replacement options.***Please Note: 99% of the time, when a box shows some wear and tear, the product inside is in perfect condition. Please be sure to inspect the contents. The shipping carton and packing materials are designed to protect the product from normal shipping and handling.Defective Product
- Products with manufacturer defects are rare but do occur. If you receive a product that you believe is defective, call us immediately to speak with a product specialist. If necessary, a return authorization will be provided. The product will be returned to our facility and a replacement shipped to you (if a replacement is available). Upon inspection, if we determine the product failed within 30 days of purchase, Damm Music will cover the freight cost to have the replacement shipped to you.***Please Note: Oversize items need to be repaired locally whenever possible. A Damm Music team member can help you find a nearby service center.Damm Music 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- If the item does not have a defect, and was not damaged in shipping, yet you are not completely satisfied, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt. If your purchase qualified for Damm Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the shipping promo cost will be subtracted from your refund/credit.
To setup a return authorization, you MUST call Damm Music Center within 14 days of the delivery date at 316-773-9060
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 20%)
- Pack your return securely and insure it.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 20%)
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S BOX!
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the request date. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
- We do our very best to help customers when they need to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that we do not allow returns on. These items include:
- Special Order Items
- Owner's Manuals
- AC Adapters
- Used Items
- Opened Guitar Strings
- Opened Polish
- Used Drum Sticks
- or any other product where hygiene is a concern
If you have any questions about any of our policies or anything else, please call us at 316-773-9060
or send an email to the owner, Kevin@DammMusic.com.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Shipping Charges—Taxes and Title
Most orders received before 1:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday, are shipped the same day! Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays will be processed the next business day. As a security precaution, initial orders and orders shipping to alternate addresses may be held for extended verification. We reserve the right to make partial shipments, which will not relieve you of your obligation to pay for the remaining deliveries.ORDERS EXCEEDING $100 WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CREDIT CARD USED TO PAY FOR THE ORDER, NO EXCEPTIONS.ORDERS PAID USING PayPal WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO PayPal CONFIRMED SELLER PROTECTED ADDRESSES, NO EXCEPTIONS.
All items purchased from Damm Music Center are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
For more information on our shipping policies, including rates, delivery times, and delays, please call us at 316-773-9060.
We are required to collect sales tax on all orders shipped to Kansas. If you are shipping an item to any other state, you are responsible for submitting your own sales tax, we will not collect it.