Breedlove Discovery S Concert Edgeburst CE African Mahogany-African Mahogany
Many discerning players love the focused, direct sound of single species all African mahogany guitars. Famously warm, with a unique mid-range clarity, such instruments, especially in smaller configurations like the versatile, comfortable and balanced Concert body, are favored by roots rockers and songwriters from Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan right down to Jeff Tweedy and Valerie June. Breedlove’s new Discovery S Concert Edgeburst CE is Designed in Bend with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology and features a dazzling gloss finish along with a delightfully fast, easy to play slim neck profile. A soft cutaway and exacting Fishman Presys I electronics make this a modern take on a classic guitar. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concert
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Cutaway: Soft
- Headstock shape: Asymmetrical
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth at neck: 3.58”
- Body Depth at tailblock: 4.2”
- Sound Hole Diameter: 3.94”
- Tuners: Chrome Closed Gear
- Electronics: Fishman Presys I
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Case: N/A
Wood and Animal Contents
- Top: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Back and Sides: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Neck: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Fretboard: Ovangkol/ Guibourtia ehie/ Republic of Congo
- Bridge: Ovangkol/ Guibourtia ehie/ Republic of Congo
- Headstock overlay: Ovangkol/ Guibourtia ehie/ Republic of Congo