Sitka spruce, from the mighty wilds of the Pacific Northwest, is the classic voice of the acoustic guitar—bracing, rich and sonorous, with a shimmering tone that lingers long after every strum. This sustainable Designed in Bend Breedlove Discovery S Concert—a first guitar that will last a lifetime—is crafted with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology, and invites a variety of playing styles, bold and gentle. A slim, fast neck and narrow nut width facilitate easy, comfortable play, while a pinless delta bridge makes string changing a breeze. A simple natural finish allows the solid top’s raw beauty to shine and African mahogany back and sides add warmth and clarity. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concert
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Cutaway: None
- Headstock shape: Asymmetrical
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth at neck: 3.58”
- Body Depth at tailblock: 4.2”
- Sound Hole Diameter: 3.94”
- Tuners: Chrome Closed Gear
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Case: N/A
Wood and Animal Contents
- Top: Sitka spruce | Picea sitchensis | United States
- Back and Sides: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Neck: African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Fretboard: Ovangkol/ Guibourtia ehie/ Republic of Congo
- Bridge: Ovangkol/ Guibourtia ehie/ Republic of Congo
- Headstock overlay: Ovangkol/ Guibourtia ehie/ Republic of Congo